Friday 20 November 2009

away I go

Just heading to London now for a brief stop-over to see friends before travelling to Bridport tomorrow - eeeek - prize giving is Sunday, I'll be back home Monday night.

Have decided at last minute to do a reading from my story on Sunday - I was asked a couple of weeks ago but declined, thinking I'd be bad at it/nervous etc - but well, what the hell, it's a great opportunity to push myself a bit into a new territory so I'm going to do it.

Just need to hunt down a hard copy of my story now to take with me - printer's broken - got one somewhere...

Back Monday!

7 comments:

Alex said...

Have fun, and best of luck with the reading.

Alex

Jessica said...

Good luck with the reading! Your cript message on my blog all makes sense now!

Jessica

Nik Perring said...

Enjoy and good luck! You'll be grand!

Nik

Clowncar said...

Congrats on Bridport. That's wonderful news.

I used to hate to read ni front of others, now I love it. It's a goood thing to add to your comfort zone.

Rachel Fenton said...

Wow, brilliant stuff! Good on yer!

EMC said...

Congratulations! Inspirational.
B.x

Teresa Stenson said...

Wow - I can't believe I didn't reply to all these comments! So sorry.

Thank you to you all :)